Dave somehow recovered from the ridiculous amount of racing he has been doing to place 4th overall and 1st in his AG (via a sprint finish, no less) RESULTS
12 Mile Creek 1/2 Marathon
Linda destroyed 12-Mile Creek Half marathon: She finished in well under 2 hours (despite grueling conditions), won her AG, and achieving a personal best for the course!
Milton Race Weekend
Milton Sprint Triathlon
- Ed Cyr had an awesome race in the sprint tri, finishing 3rd overall (1st AG athlete, was only beaten by two pros!)
- Erik pulled off an impressive 7th place in his AG, despite being right in the middle of high volume Ironman training
- Kevin Grotheer raced his way to 11th place in his AG
- Adam Dixon finished 8th place in his AG, about 3 minutes ahead of Kevin (is a new rivalry born?)
Milton Sprint Duathlon
-Coach Dyce had an amazing debut in the world of duathlons, placing 3rd overall
- Vance Lai showed his fitness is coming along quickly, placing 7th overall, 4th in his AG
- Alex Ni, despite not training (at all), had a great race in the duathlon!
-Mike and Megan Hamilton both had awesome races- both achieving personal bests by quite a margin!