Head coach, chiropractor and co-founder: Dr. Sean Delanghe
- Sean is a chiropractor from Waterloo with a keen interest in athletic injuries and performance
- Sean has a BSc. (Hons) in biology, chemistry and philosophy
- NCCP trained coach
- He competed on the national AG duathlon team in 2012 and 2013
- Has competed at the provincial level in track, cross-country running, mountain biking, cross-country skiing
- He competed for the WLU varsity cross-country team
- For more information, visit his clinic website
- Contact: email@example.com
Assistant coach, media manager, and co-founder: Gillian Willard
- Gillian is an avid runner, cyclist and duathlete from Kitchener
- She competed in the national duathlon team in 2012 and 2013
- NCCP trained coach
- She has extensive knowledge of athletic apparel and equipment, working in the industry for years
- She has a degree in geography and math from the University of Waterloo
- She currently works in marketing for New Balance Canada
- Gillian is also the H+P apparel and media manager
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant run coach: Greg Dyce
- Greg is a runner and triathlete from Richmond Hill, currently living in Kitchener
- Greg has a strong background in running as he is a 4-time member of the WLU varsity cross-country team
- He joined the H+P team in the fall of 2012 where he has seen many of his PR's drop dramatically
- He is an avid skier, and often shows up for Monday practices with sore leg from weekend ski trips
- He is responsible for leading a variety of running workouts with the club
Assistant run coach and cycling coach: Helen Broom
- Helen has a degree in B.Sc. in Biochemistry from the University of Waterloo and is currently working on her PhD. in Chemistry at the University of Waterloo.
- Helen joined H+P in the Fall of 2011 and since then has seen huge improvements in running and cycling and has completed three marathons.
- She was part of the team's record breaking female ENDURrun team in 2014.
- She had been in the top-2 among MVP voting for the team since the club began
- She works with H+P athletes throughout some of our most grueling workouts, most notably the early AM cycling sessions.
Swim Coach: Emily Hunter
- Profile coming soon