Half Marathon (FULL results):
- RunnerRob won the event OVERALL with a fantastic new PB of 1:15:08 (Thanks for the great pic Krista Duchene!)
- Hot on his tail, Brendan Hancock showed that he is quickly coming back into the form he showed last summer. He ran a solid 1:15:39 to finish second OA.
- Dave, the ageless wonder, Rutherford came in with a very sold 1:23. This was good enough for 7th OA, and to dominate the 50-59 AG!
- Sam Lalonde was in next for the team with a massive PB (by about 8 minutes), running 1:39 and placing 9th in his AG.
- Nicole Green showed a huge improvement over the last month of training She managed an outstanding 1:42, and placed 2nd in her AG!
- Justin Buis ran a MASSIVE PB of 1:46- once again showing that his hard training over the course of the summer is paying dividends.
- Derek ran a very solid PB of 1:47 (in a tutu no less) placing 5th in his AG!
- Tammy ran a solid time of just over 2:00-hours, and also finished 5th in her AG!
1/4 Marathon (FULL results):
- Nick Burt had a very solid race, running just over 40 minutes and placing 2nd OA!
- Holger was in next for the team with an outstanding time of 43 minutes, winning his AG and placing 5th OA.
- Paul had a very solid finish with a time of 49 minutes. This was good enough for 8th OA!
- Ed and Candy Shrigley did exactly what they wanted to do: break 1 hour and finish together. They ended up with a time of 58:11, nice work!
- Will finished with a great time of just over 1 hour, and finished 3rd in his category!