- Kailey Haddock ran her first marathon EVER, running an outstanding 3:22 Boston qualifier and placing 15th OA for females!
- Mike suffered with some serious knee problems during the race, but still managed a solid 3:26!
Goodlife Half Marathon
- Johana had an OUTSTANDING return from Kenya. He posted a stellar 1:08 half marathon and won the race.
- Brendan, who had almost no long runs in training, could not refuse a free entry! He still posted a solid 1:20 and placed 15th OA.
- Colin Calvert posted a very strong 3:18.
Mississauga Half Marathon
- RunnerRob, using this as a primer race, stuck to the plan and ran 1:20, good enough for 14th OA.
- Nick Burt ran a solid new PB of 1:26
- Graham also came in with a new PB of 1:29.
- Tracey, one of our masters all-stars, posted an outstanding 1:41!
Lots of H+Pers lit up the Mudpuppy Chase! Here's how we did:
- Luke Ehgoetz ran an outstanding PB of - 7th OA and 3rd in AG
- Steve Schmidt pushed a very solid PB of 19:31- 15th OA and 1st in AG
- Brian Wetzler came in at - 20:58- 2nd in AG
- Ed Shrigley was just off his PB at 24:41 - 3rd in AG
- Candice Shrigley ran one of her best times ever, 24:45 - 1st in AG
- Olivia Hergott ran an OUTSTANDING
- Samara Hergott was just behind her with a very speedy 1
- Dave Rutherford tackled the very tough and technical course in a respectable 6:08 and 4th in his AG.
Rock the Ridge 50M
- Vicki had an outstanding performance, running 7:39, placing 2nd out of females, 7th OA, and recording the second fastest time by a female EVER!
In Ohio, our ultimate Mileage Man (Steve Parke) was ripping it up all weekend. He won yet another 24 hour event, setting a new course record of 127 miles.
In Vermont, Chris Goldsworthy was back in action running a half marathon- his first race since the LA full earlier this year. He ran 1:25, placing 8th OA and 2nd in his AG.
What a great two days. Onwards to the next race weekend!