- First in for #TeamSean was Brendan Hancock with an OUTSTANDING new personal best of 15:59. The first runner in for #TeamGill was Ahmed Ahmed with a new personal best of 16:45. Time Gap: 46s, #TeamSean leading.
- Second in for both teams was Sean from #TeamSean and Jordan from #TeamGill. They ran 16:12 and 16:54 respectively, both of which were personal bests. This increased #TeamSean's lead even further. Time Gap: 1 minute 28s, #TeamSean leading.
- In next was Coach Dyce from #TeamGill with an outstanding new personal best of 16:56, making him the 5th runner on the team to crack 17 minutes. #TeamSean had Chris Goldsworthy finish in 17:30, also a new personal best. This allowed #TeamGill to close the gap by 34 seconds. Time Gap: 54s, #TeamSean leading.
- The 4th runner in from the battle was Dave Rutherford with an outstanding time of 18:18. Kailey was the 4th runner in for #TeamSean with a massive new personal best of 19:25. This allowed for a shift in team leads by a minuscule margin. Time Gap: 13, #TeamGill leading.
- Finishing in 5th for her team, Gill was next. She ended up running a great time of 19:17. Mike was the 5th runner in for #TeamSean with a very solid time of 19:31. This solidified #TeamGill's lead. Time Gap: 27 seconds, #TeamGill WINS!
After a combined 1.5 hours of racing, #TeamGill ended up walking away with the win in an amazing come-from-behind fashion! The final gap was a mere 27 seconds, or less than 6s per runner!