The Health and Performance holiday party is almost upon us! Here are the details:
- Monday December 8th at 6:30pm. There will be an easy workout at this time (optional), or you can come straight to the party!
- ROOM 200 of the Waterloo Rec Complex
- It's a potluck, so bring something if you can/want to. The best dish as voted by the members will get a NEW JACKET from our friends at New Balance Canada.
- Some sort of holiday attire (ugly sweaters, Santa hats, etc)! The favorite female and male outfit will get a small prize from our friends at NB.
- We will be voting for our 2014 H+P Team MVPs at the party (one male, one female)! If you would like to vote before the party, let us know.
- As described on our website HERE, the MVP award is given to the athlete who displays excellence in team dedication, athletic performance/improvement, team spirit, and who has had the most positive impact on their fellow H+P teammates.
- There will be a 50/50 draw that will hopefully help to cover some of the cost of the room rental (and give one H+P-er a nice cash prize)!
- There will be games, relay races and more! All of these competitions will have small prizes available from our friends at New Balance Canada!
- Make sure you come ready to compete, eat, and have fun!