- Colin Calvert had a great debut with the team. He ran a solid 17:30, winning his AG and placing 5th OA!
- Dave showed that the Doritos aren't slowing him down too much. He came in 8th OA and 1st in his AG with a time of 19:07
- Simon was in next with a very solid 19:39, good enough for 2nd in his AG and 13th OA
- Kimberly Chan ha a very strong race, running sub-25 quit easily. She was 5th in her AG and 16th OA!
- Nick Burt was in first for the team with a very strong 29:36, 1st in his AG, and 5th OA for males.
- Aaron Mailman was in next for the team running 32:07, and just cracking the top-10 for males OA!
- Paul had an outstanding race, coming in with a time of 36:10, good enough for 7th in his AG.
- Manny and Howie had another great showdown. Manny took today's race by 59 minutes, and takes the lead by ONE RACE in the season series.
- Jessica had a very strong 8K, placing 2nd in her AG!
- Kyle MacKenzie had an oustanding debut with H+P! He ran a massive new personal best by well over 1 minute, and managed to place 5th in a very competitive AG!
Road2Hope 1/2 Marathon
- Rob crushed the race! He set a new club record in the half marathon running 1:13:28, placing 5th OA and winning his AG!
- Holger had a great race. Despite just running Scotia 2 weeks before, Holger still opted to run this marathon for fun! He still manged an excellent 3:16, placing 2,065th OA out of 50,564! Not bad for a fun run!
- Coach Sean finished in 2:49:51, and 278th OA.
CCAA (College XC Nationals)
- Payton ran a very solid 22 minutes, and helped her team from Conestoga College achieve a 9th place finish!