- As a tune up for ENDURrun, Val had an outstanding performance in the 56K. She managed to walk away with the OA win for females with a time of 7:06.
- Andrew and Dave both managed outstanding training efforts, completing 42K.
- Vicki had a very solid 28K, finishing the technical course in 3:16, placing 6th OA for females.
- Kyle had a great race in the try-a-tri. Toughing out very hot conditions, he managed a solid 6th place in his very deep 19&under AG.
Meaford Harbour 5K
- Gillian had a great return after a number of months off due to injury. All of her cross training paid off as she managed a 19:26, good enough for 2nd OA.
- Coach Sean got crushed by two tweens, placing 3rd OA with a time of 16:47.
- Gail Delanghe had a great run of 29:30, placing 3rd in her AG.
- In the 8K, Jeff Martin had a great race, finishing 3rd OA.
- Vicki had a quick recovery from Limberlost and finished 2nd for females, 8th OA.
- After a grueling day at Limberlost, Andrew and Heather ran strong 8K races, winning the spouse division!
- In the 4K, Brian placed 4th OA with a time of 18:30.
- Sam (Whiz) and his daughter, Ruby had great races in the 4K. They finished in around 30 minutes, placing 6th in the parent- child category.
If we missed your result, please let us know! Onward to another great week of training.