Yorkville Run: National Road 5K Championships
-Adam had an OUTSTANDING performance. Up against some of the best runners in Canada
- Women's club record holder Stephanie Hortian had a very solid 18:21 finish.
- Brendan Hancock was back in action, posting a great 16:24.
Zoo Run 5K:
Kristin Marks posted an outstanding new personal best of 23:52, good for 3rd in a very competitive AG.
Zoo Run 10K:
Coming off ENDURrun, RunnerRob had a very solid 10K just over 34 minutes, good for 7th OA in what was a stacked field.
The men's team had a dominant performance in the race. They won the team competition by placing 1 through 6th place OA!
- Iron Luke's training partner won the event OA in 31:45
- Jordan came in second OA with a very solid 32:02
- Greg was close behind Jordan for 3rd OA in 32:33
- Nick showed he has recovered well form his marathon and knee injury, running 32:44
- Luke ran a very strong 32:49 for 5th OA
- Chris came in right behind, almost 2 minutes ahead of 7th place with a time of 33:33
- Maddie Hobson had a GREAT race for the team as well, winning her AG!
- In the 12K, Heidi had a great race, conquering the course to complete one of her longest runs to date, and still managed to win her AG!
- Eric Lucko had a strong 1:14 finish, placing in the top 30 and 7th in his AG.
- Jonathan Fugelsang posted a great performance in the 7K, winning his AG and placing 6th OA!
- Jessica ran a great half marathon, placing 13th OA and winning her AG as well!
- Holger posted a very solid 1:30 performance
Challenge Cedar Point
- Tracy posted an outstanding performance. Battling the wind and harsh conditions that saw Saturday's races cancelled, she still managed a 10th OA and 1st in AG finish!
Did we miss your result? Let us know!