Kitchener Downtown Mile
- Adam Hortian won the inaugural event with a time of 4:37!
- RunnerRob was right behind him, running 4:45, good for 2nd OA.
- Jordan had a very solid race, running 5:06 making him the 3rd H+P-er in the top 5.
- Nick Burt had an outstanding race, finishing just behind Jordan in 5:06 and placing 6th OA.
- Coach Dyce came in at 5:15, making him the 5th H+P athlete in the top 8!
- Justin Buis ran a very solid 5:56 which correlates with his second fastest performance EVER.
- Robyn Collins ran her first race in months, putting in a very solid effort of 6:09, placing 4th for females.
- Vicki was in next for the team, running 6:26 and finishing 5th OA for females!
- Sam Wiebe had an outstanding finish, showing all those American girls how it's done as she won her AG with a time of 1:52!
Gravenhurst Oly Triathon
- Lucas Shwed finished with a solid time of 2:21, good for 12th OA and 2nd in his AG.
- Kimberly Chan completed the course in 2:54, placing her 1st in her AG!
Gravenhurst Give it a Tri
- Kyle MacKenzie had an outstanding performance, managing a solid 13th OA and 6th place in the high competitive 19&under AG!
Niagara Sprint Triathlon
North Face Endurance Challenge
- Andrew Heij tackled the brutally hot and tough course, finishing 32nd with a time of 6:43:52.
- RunnerRob was back in action- running the extremely difficult course in 2:01, placing 3rd OA.
- Michele Studhalter was in next for the team, finishing with a very respectable 3:01:57.
- Robyn Collins had an outstanding performance in her second race of the weekend, placing 4th out of females with a time of 42:02.
Did we miss your result? Please let us know and we will include you in the next recap!